<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 19, 2006

Vishal Gayhee: (Aug 29, 1973 - May 16, 2006) 

Today my friend and colleague got cremated. He was one the finest human being I have come across. We started our careers together about 12 years ago and shared the work place till my friend left me and Arif alone in the journey three of us had started.

He can never be replaced.

Every inch of the office, city streets, restaurants, client offices will miss him - he was such with his presence.

The disabled beggar on Khairtabad cross road will no more get the 5rupee coin that Vishal kept in his car and would call him to offer.

The city has lost a person who would not have tolerated cold food being served in the restaurants, who will now yell at the waiters??? May be we will start getting used to not pick and chose restaurants as we did before becoz VG would not visit any place...

Wonder if we will order prawns at those restaurants and if we did how much would we miss him?

He lived life king size and that showed up in his appearance too. He was different in so many ways; people would have known him for his toughness but in real sense was like the tender coconut.

Vishal was very respectful to elders and loved kids like anything - and in real (making the difference)

He was the most dependable guy for friends like me. We knew we were in no trouble becoz he was a call away. Now what?

We may learn to live without him – will we?

But why is he featuring on this blog? He will; becoz he is everything to I did – planning, executing and maintaining.

God should keep him in peace.

Comments:
I was shocked when I came to know that Vishal was no more. I just could not believe it. Vishal was a big guy, in every way. Big hearted & ready to help anyone in thier hour of need. Although he tried to portray that he was a tough guy but I guess all of us knew that he had a very soft core. And it showed. I knew him for a brief period but I can very well imagine the pain Uttam, Arif & Mr. Wadhi would have gone through. My condolences to his family. God is not always fair.

Kashyap
Ex-Siliconite
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?